Studio & Policies
Dance Expressions Unlimited in Tyngsboro, MA centers the dance experience around our core values – family, personal growth and progress, confidence, camaraderie, and character. We provide a developmentally appropriate dance curriculum for dancers of all ages and skill levels in the styles of ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, creative movement, pointe, and Pilates. In our family-oriented studio, kids will be kids which is why we are passionate about age-appropriate music, costumes, choreography, and curriculum. We empower our students with our welcoming, nurturing, stimulating, safe, and structured dance environment. Our core values in conjunction with our setting, curricula, and dance-degreed adult professional faculty allows us to reach our mail goal – to instill a love of movement in all our students and offer an experience that promotes physical, social, emotional and cognitive development leading to more confidence and self-esteem.
Tour of DEU
Features and Benefits of DEU
Click image below for Features and Benefits of Dance Expressions Unlimited.
Dance Expressions Unlimited is the ONLY studio Massachusetts and New Hampshire with a Registered Dance Educator – one of only 40 in the country (educator has been tested & evaluated & found to be of superior ability with regard to curricula, technique, content, teaching methods, style, safety, aptitude & ability)
Dancewear is required. Absolutely no shirts, shorts, or sweatshirts allowed (Adult attire is comfortable clothing; leggings, etc.). Hair needs to be pulled back. Ballet shoes must be bought at a dance store.
|Movin' & Groovin' (age 3-4)||Any color leotard, tights, skirt, tutu||pink ballet slippers|
|FUNdamentals (age 4-8 approx)||any color leotard, tights, skirt, tutu||pink ballet slippers; black tap shoes|
|Ballet||black leotard, pink tights||pink ballet slippers|
|Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop||black leotard, tights, black jazz pants||black tap shoes; black jazz shoes (split sole low boot, no ties); black hip hop sneakers|
Order dancewear online
- ATTENDANCE: Students are expected to attend all classes on time and with the proper attire. Makeups are allowed with advance notice of absence. No credit or financial adjustments for absences or weather cancellations.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: Classes are cancelled if Tyngsboro schools have been cancelled due to weather or power outage. If there is a delayed opening due to weather in Tyngsboro and surrounding towns, there will be no morning classes. If schools have early dismissal due to weather and/or afternoon/evening activities are cancelled in Tyngsboro and/or surrounding towns, there will be no afternoon or evening classes. Check the studio Facebook page or the website home page (scroll down to News Now) for updates on cancellations. Makeups for snow days are allowed with a comparable class or if faculty is available to reschedule.
- OBSERVATION: Observation monitor will be on for younger classes (Movin’ and Groovin’, Preschool & Kinder FUN, 1st Grade FUN) once a month. Monitor is on for other classes.
Tuition is based on an overall tuition amount for September-June. For example, a Preschool FUN class is $670.00 for the year; a Kinder FUN class is $760.00 for the year. For your convenience, we offer 10 monthly payments or 2 semester payments.
|Automatic Periodic Billing - Debit/Credit||Payment by Check or Cash|
Monthly Automatic Billing - Credit/Debit Card (preferred method)Tuition setup for automatic payment on the first of the month (Nov. & Feb. payments will include tuition AND costume payments).
|Tuition:Tuition is due during the PRIOR MONTH (before the 1st of the month).|
Monthly Payments (10)
- Payment is same each month, regardless of weeks that month. For example, a Preschool FUN class is $670.00 for the year; a Kinder FUN class is $760.00 for the year. Monthly tuition rate is the overall tuition amount divided by 10 equal payments.
- Registration includes first month’s tuition, June tuition, and registration fee.
Semester Payments (2)
- Semester tuition is based on an overall tuition amount that is divided in half (2 semesters).
- Registration includes registration fee and 1st semester tuition paid in full.
Tuition is based on an overall tuition amount for September-June. For example, a Preschool FUN class is $670.00 for the year; a Kinder FUN class is $760.00 for the year. For your convenience, we offer 10 monthly payments or 2 semester payments. The tuition chart indicates the discounts offered based on the number of classes taken weekly per immediate family. Please remember that payment rate is based on the overall tuition amount. For those beginning late or withdrawing early, your rate will change and reflect the per-class rate beginning at $20/hour (adjustments for longer class lengths). It is strongly suggested that payments be made by debit or credit card for your convenience and ours.
- To determine monthly tuition for multiple classes: list classes in order from longest to shortest – then see the chart for respective prices. Eg: 2 hr ballet ($94), 1 ½ hour jazz ($78), 1 hour tap ($57) = $229/month
- Payment terms: MC, Visa, Discover, cash, check; credit/debit cards strongly encouraged. It is strongly suggested that payments are set up for automatic periodic billing – it is more convenient for both you and the dance studio. This eliminates forgotten payments and allows us to handle accounts receivable in a timely manner which allows more time for class preparation.
- Annual non-refundable Registration Fee: $25.00/ individual or $45.00/family
- NO REFUNDS given. No credits, refunds, or adjustments given for holidays, absences, or weather cancellations. We schedule holiday makeups; tuition is based on an overall fee for each course.
- All discounts forfeited if tuition is late.
- $30.00 fee for NSF checks and/or declined credit/debit cards.
- Tuition must be secured with a debit or credit card, regardless of method of payment.
- April 30th is the last date of the school year in which to pay by check (for the current school season – to eliminate accounts receivable problems). Checks are always accepted for summer and fall registration.
- Prorated tuition rates (for those starting late or withdrawing early) – $20/class for 1 hour; $24/class for 1.25 hrs or Kinder FUN, $28/class for 1.5 hrs, $32/class for 2 hrs.
- 1st class column is for one class/week/month
- Rest of chart refers to multiple classes within one family
- Every class after the first class is discounted
- To determine monthly tuition for multiple classes – list in order from longest to shortest with corresponding prices and add
|Length||1st Class||2nd Class||3rd Class||4th Class||5th Class||6th Class||7th Class|
|1.25 hrs, KFun||$76||$70||$64||$58||$52||$46||$42|
(based on multiple classes within one family – list classes in order from longest to shortest, find corresponding prices, and add)
2 hour ballet
1 1/2 hour jazz
1 hour tap
$229 / month